Pooja Hegde has been busy shooting for the past couple of weeks in Dehradun for her upcoming film with Mahesh Babu. While she has been posting a lot of fun videos on her Instagram page from the sets, the actress took some time off to explore nearby tourist destinations last weekend.
The actress went to Rishikesh, along with some of her friends, to spend time next to the Ganga river, and she also witnessed the famous aarti by the riverside. Not just that, Pooja visited Ram Jhula and explored the local cuisine over the weekend. And few days prior to this, she went to Mussoorie, another popular hill station near Dehradun.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film stars Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and Allari Naresh will be seen in a key role. Apparently, Mahesh Babu will be seen as a CEO of a US-based company in the film.
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) July 2, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest