Pooja Hegde has been busy shooting for the past couple of weeks in Dehradun for her upcoming film with Mahesh Babu. While she has been posting a lot of fun videos on her Instagram page from the sets, the actress took some time off to explore nearby tourist destinations last weekend.
The actress went to Rishikesh, along with some of her friends, to spend time next to the Ganga river, and she also witnessed the famous aarti by the riverside. Not just that, Pooja visited Ram Jhula and explored the local cuisine over the weekend. And few days prior to this, she went to Mussoorie, another popular hill station near Dehradun.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film stars Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and Allari Naresh will be seen in a key role. Apparently, Mahesh Babu will be seen as a CEO of a US-based company in the film.
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) July 2, 2018
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi