Within a short time, Mumbai actress Pooja Hegde joined the top league of actresses in Tollywood. Her next major project, Mahesh Babu’s 25th film Maharshi, is all set to hit screens on May 9. And the reports reveal is that Pooja has signed young Mega hero Varun Tej’s ongoing crime drama, Valmiki.
Pooja will be reprising the role played by Lakshmi Menon in Valmiki’s Tamil original, Jigarthanda. Now, the former Miss Universe contestant’s staggering remuneration for the movie becomes a hot topic. Pooja is reportedly charging a whopping Rs 2 crore just for a 15-day shoot.
Apparently, Valmiki’s director Harish Shankar was keen on signing his DJ actress to bring in the extra buzz for Valmiki and the film’s producers at 14 Reels Plus didn’t think twice before zeroing in on the svelte beauty. An official announcement regarding Pooja’s inclusion in the film’s cast is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes