Released in 2012, comedian turned hero Sunil’s Poolarangadu went on to become a huge hit and collected close to 15 crores share. The film was directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary. Now, after 6 long years, the actor-director duo is collaborating on yet another entertainer.
As per the latest updates, the Sunil-Veerabhadram Chowdary film will be produced by Bogadi Anjireddy, who had bankrolled Sundeep Kishan-Nitya Menen’s Okka Ammayi Thappa a couple of years ago. The film’s pre-production is underway at the moment. Meanwhile, Sunil is returning to full-length comedy roles with Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date