Released in 2012, comedian turned hero Sunil’s Poolarangadu went on to become a huge hit and collected close to 15 crores share. The film was directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary. Now, after 6 long years, the actor-director duo is collaborating on yet another entertainer.
As per the latest updates, the Sunil-Veerabhadram Chowdary film will be produced by Bogadi Anjireddy, who had bankrolled Sundeep Kishan-Nitya Menen’s Okka Ammayi Thappa a couple of years ago. The film’s pre-production is underway at the moment. Meanwhile, Sunil is returning to full-length comedy roles with Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style