Released in 2012, comedian turned hero Sunil’s Poolarangadu went on to become a huge hit and collected close to 15 crores share. The film was directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary. Now, after 6 long years, the actor-director duo is collaborating on yet another entertainer.
As per the latest updates, the Sunil-Veerabhadram Chowdary film will be produced by Bogadi Anjireddy, who had bankrolled Sundeep Kishan-Nitya Menen’s Okka Ammayi Thappa a couple of years ago. The film’s pre-production is underway at the moment. Meanwhile, Sunil is returning to full-length comedy roles with Ravi Teja-Sreenu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag, Rajamouli coming together for singer Smita
- The Lion King registers a huge growth in collections
- Manmadhudu 2’s trailer gets a launch date
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!