National award winning actress Priyamani has gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend Mustafa Raj in the actress’ hometown Bengaluru on Friday amidst close friends and family members. The couple would the knot later this year.
Priyamani first met Mustafa during an IPL match a few years ago. Mustafa heads an event management company t which participates in the IPL. In one of her interviews, Priyamani said that it was Mustafa’s sense of humor, caring nature and honesty that got her attracted towards him.
Priyamani is currently acting in a couple of films in Malayalam and Kannada.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri