National award winning actress Priyamani has gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend Mustafa Raj in the actress’ hometown Bengaluru on Friday amidst close friends and family members. The couple would the knot later this year.
Priyamani first met Mustafa during an IPL match a few years ago. Mustafa heads an event management company t which participates in the IPL. In one of her interviews, Priyamani said that it was Mustafa’s sense of humor, caring nature and honesty that got her attracted towards him.
Priyamani is currently acting in a couple of films in Malayalam and Kannada.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health