Last year, popular Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta gave the much needed boost to the #MeToo movement in India by making allegations against acclaimed veteran actor Nana Patekar of harassment. Tanushree’s revelation inspired several harassment victims to come in out in the open and call out their predators.
Now, Tanushree is all set to make a short film based on the #MeToo movement that became a sensation. The film, titled Inspiration, will showcase the ordeal of victims who faced harassment in Bollywood. Tanushree has plans to release the film on March 8, coinciding with the International Women’s Day.
In Inspiration, Tanushree plays a guardian angel who inspires girls to make the right decision. She has also written the dialogues for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Netflix first Telugu original gets an interesting title
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?