Bigg Boss Telugu has been one of the most successful TV shows that’s been offering a 100 day long entertainment to fans. The show has completed three seasons with flying colours and several celebs are eager to be part of it.
But popular anchor and actress Jhansi chooses to be different. In a latest interview, Jhansi was asked if she will enter the Bigg Boss house given a chance, she said that she was offered to be part of the show during the first season itself and that she politely declined the offer.
“I am least interested in Bigg Boss. Who would want to punish themselves with their own hands? I don’t want to trouble myself within those four walls,” Jhansi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?