Ever since Star Maa announced that NTR is going to host Bigg Boss in Telugu, there has been a lot of buzz about the reality show. And after it took off, the show has dominated headlines and inspired hundreds of tweets and discussions on social media.
For the past few days, there has been a speculation that popular anchor Anasuya might get a wild card entry to the house. According to some reports, Mumait Khan might have to leave the house to appear before the Special Investigation Team which has been investigating drug abuse case in Tollywood, although it hasn’t been officially announced yet.
However, Anasuya has denied these reports and ruled out chances that she might enter the Bigg Boss house. “I don’t think I can afford that time to Bigg Boss Telugu. My hands are full with prior TV and movie commitments,” Anasuya said.
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans