Commercial potboilers specialist Sampath Nandi is all set to introduce former Miss Universe contestant and Bollywood actress Urvashi Rautela in Tollywood. Urvashi is playing the main lead in Sampath Nandi’s latest directorial, Black Rose.
Black Rose is being made as a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Urvashi, who’s “beyond thrilled” to debut in Tollywood, said that Sampath had written the script keeping her in mind. More details about the project will be out soon. After a successful career as a supermodel, Urvashi made her acting debut with Singh Saab the Great in 2013. She went on to play key roles in movies like Great Grand Masti, Kaabil, Hate Story 4 and Heropanti and others.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success