Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab is one of the highly-anticipated films in Tollywood. After seven months gap, the shooting of the film resumed recently and Pawan Kalyan is expected to join the sets in the next couple of days.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that popular entertainment channel Gemini has acquired the film’s satellite rights by offering a whopping prize. Touted as an intense court drama, the film also has Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, and Ananya Nagalla in key roles.
Being directed by Venu Sreeram, Vakeel Saab is being bankrolled by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor, jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date