As the release day is drawing near, the entire team of Shresta Movies is on the run. Aggressive promotional campaigns have been planned and for the first time in Tollywood, a film is being eagerly awaited.
It is a known fact that the audio of the film will be launched on the 20th of this month. Interesting update is that popular channel, TV5 has bagged the audio launch exclusive telecast rights for a whopping amount.
This is the second major event after Baahubali that TV5 has managed to bag among severe competition. The buzz and hype surrounding the film is huge and the Akkineni family is leaving no stone unturned to take their film to maximum number of audience. V V Vinayak is the director.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song