All eyes are on the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. The film’s Telugu version features Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati, who are reprising Biju Menon and Prithviraj’s roles respectively.
In the Malayalam original, the role of Prithviraj’s car driver had utmost importance. And the latest buzz is that popular character artiste Brahmaji has been roped in to play Rana’s car driver in this crazy remake. However, neither the makers nor Brahmaji have made the news official yet.
Being directed by Saagar K Chandra, this as-yet-untitled film is produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner. Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh are the female leads in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pathaan emerges as the highest-grossing Hindi movie in the USA
- Allu Arjun gets surprised with his son’s special gift
- Juicy update on Ram Charan’s next
- Director Sudha Kongara injured – Deets inside
- Box office: Indian cinema registers blockbuster 2023
- Karthi’s blockbuster gets its world television premiere date