Popular Telugu comedian Raghu Karumanchi reportedly escaped a serious car mishap in the US. Raghu was driving on a highway in Virginia, USA, and suddenly lost control and hit the divider. While Raghu escaped unhurt, the car was damaged badly.
Raghu is in the US for the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA)’s silver jubilee celebrations. He is supposed to perform in skits and take part in various entertainment events along with other comedians as part of the tour. Raghu gained prominence as a comedian with VV Vinayak’s Adurs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache