Popular Telugu comedian Raghu Karumanchi reportedly escaped a serious car mishap in the US. Raghu was driving on a highway in Virginia, USA, and suddenly lost control and hit the divider. While Raghu escaped unhurt, the car was damaged badly.
Raghu is in the US for the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA)’s silver jubilee celebrations. He is supposed to perform in skits and take part in various entertainment events along with other comedians as part of the tour. Raghu gained prominence as a comedian with VV Vinayak’s Adurs.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote