Popular Telugu comedian Raghu Karumanchi reportedly escaped a serious car mishap in the US. Raghu was driving on a highway in Virginia, USA, and suddenly lost control and hit the divider. While Raghu escaped unhurt, the car was damaged badly.
Raghu is in the US for the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA)’s silver jubilee celebrations. He is supposed to perform in skits and take part in various entertainment events along with other comedians as part of the tour. Raghu gained prominence as a comedian with VV Vinayak’s Adurs.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date