Popular Telugu comedian Raghu Karumanchi reportedly escaped a serious car mishap in the US. Raghu was driving on a highway in Virginia, USA, and suddenly lost control and hit the divider. While Raghu escaped unhurt, the car was damaged badly.
Raghu is in the US for the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA)’s silver jubilee celebrations. He is supposed to perform in skits and take part in various entertainment events along with other comedians as part of the tour. Raghu gained prominence as a comedian with VV Vinayak’s Adurs.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?