Popular hero, Tamil Film Producer’s Council and Nadigar Sangam President Vishal has requested the digital media critics to publish their reviews at least three days after a film’s release. This is the second time that Vishal has made such a request to critics.
“I know and respect your freedom of expression, but I request you to delay your reviews at least for the first three days of a film’s release. This way, producers can save their films,” Vishal appealed to the critics.
Interestingly, Vishal said that he is requesting only the digital media critics and that he is fine with the reviews that are published in print and electronic media. Vishal made these comments at the audio launch event of his upcoming film, Sandakozhi 2.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon