Hero Sudheer Babu is awaiting the release of V. The film, which also features Nani, Nivetha Thomas and Aditi Rao Hydari, will be the first to be released soon after the movie halls reopen later this year. Meanwhile, the actor is planning something big.
Sudheer revealed in a latest interview that he is planning to launch a film studio and that he is currently scouting for the right location for it. Sudheer’s father-in-law Superstar Krishna’s Padmalaya Studios is one of the most reputed film studios in Tollywood. More details about Sudheer’s studio can be expected soon.
It’s well known that Sudheer had turned producer with his 2018 film, Nannu Dochukunduvate.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case