Hero Sudheer Babu is awaiting the release of V. The film, which also features Nani, Nivetha Thomas and Aditi Rao Hydari, will be the first to be released soon after the movie halls reopen later this year. Meanwhile, the actor is planning something big.
Sudheer revealed in a latest interview that he is planning to launch a film studio and that he is currently scouting for the right location for it. Sudheer’s father-in-law Superstar Krishna’s Padmalaya Studios is one of the most reputed film studios in Tollywood. More details about Sudheer’s studio can be expected soon.
It’s well known that Sudheer had turned producer with his 2018 film, Nannu Dochukunduvate.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu