After wrapping up the shoot for her upcoming film, Arjun Suravaram, actress Lavanya Tripathi has decided to take a short break. The talented beauty will be more choosy while signing her upcoming movies. Meanwhile, Lavanya is using her free time to sharpen her dancing skills.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Lavanya revealed that she has joined Latin dance classes in Mumbai a few weeks ago. Lavanya, who is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer, has chosen Latin dance “to have fun and also work on her dance moves”. “It’s a combination of commercial jazz with an influence of salsa,” Lavanya said, explaining her Latin dance training.
Articles that might interest you:
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?