After wrapping up the shoot for her upcoming film, Arjun Suravaram, actress Lavanya Tripathi has decided to take a short break. The talented beauty will be more choosy while signing her upcoming movies. Meanwhile, Lavanya is using her free time to sharpen her dancing skills.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Lavanya revealed that she has joined Latin dance classes in Mumbai a few weeks ago. Lavanya, who is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer, has chosen Latin dance “to have fun and also work on her dance moves”. “It’s a combination of commercial jazz with an influence of salsa,” Lavanya said, explaining her Latin dance training.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP