Popular Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was shooting for his new film titled, Despatch has been tested positive for the Covid-19. As per the reports, Manoj is currently under quarantine and taking medication.
Bollywood sources reveal that a few days back Despatch director Kanu Behl was tested positive for the virus and now Manoj Bajpayee, who was in close contact with Kanu Behl is also affected due to the virus.
To conclude, the second season of Manoj Bajpayee’s Amazon Prime web series The Family Man is gearing up for a premiere in the next couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film