Popular Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was shooting for his new film titled, Despatch has been tested positive for the Covid-19. As per the reports, Manoj is currently under quarantine and taking medication.
Bollywood sources reveal that a few days back Despatch director Kanu Behl was tested positive for the virus and now Manoj Bajpayee, who was in close contact with Kanu Behl is also affected due to the virus.
To conclude, the second season of Manoj Bajpayee’s Amazon Prime web series The Family Man is gearing up for a premiere in the next couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule