Post the release of Sailaja Reddy Alludu, director Maruthi is yet to make an official announcement regarding his next project. However, there have been reports that Maruthi’s next film will star Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej. The project is expected to be launched in June.
Now, speculations are rife that popular Hindi TV actress Avika Gor of Uyyala Jampala and Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada fame is said to be in talks to play the female lead in the Maruthi-SDT film. Avika had mysteriously exited from Tollywood after EPC’s release nearly 3 years ago. She is said to be planning her Tollywood comeback now and is also rumored to have signed the Raj Tarun-Dil Raju film.
The Maruthi-Sai Dharam Tej film will be produced by Bunny Vas’ Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations banners. Stay tuned for an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero