Post the release of Sailaja Reddy Alludu, director Maruthi is yet to make an official announcement regarding his next project. However, there have been reports that Maruthi’s next film will star Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej. The project is expected to be launched in June.
Now, speculations are rife that popular Hindi TV actress Avika Gor of Uyyala Jampala and Ekkadaki Pothavu Chinnavada fame is said to be in talks to play the female lead in the Maruthi-SDT film. Avika had mysteriously exited from Tollywood after EPC’s release nearly 3 years ago. She is said to be planning her Tollywood comeback now and is also rumored to have signed the Raj Tarun-Dil Raju film.
The Maruthi-Sai Dharam Tej film will be produced by Bunny Vas’ Geetha Arts 2 and UV Creations banners. Stay tuned for an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?
- Alia Bhatt to join RRR shoot only in 2021?