The audio rights of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated social drama in Koratala Siva’s direction, Bharath Ane Nenu, have been acquired by popular music label Lahari Music. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for the movie and fans are hoping that he will recreate the magic he had created with Mahesh-Koratala’s Srimanthudu.
Meanwhile, Bharath Ane Nenu’s latest schedule is underway in Hyderabad. After wrapping up this schedule, the unit will move to Karaikudi and shoot until the 25th of month. A majority of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by the end of this schedule.
Kiara Advani is the leading lady in this movie, which is being produced by DVV Danayya. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy