The audio rights of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated social drama in Koratala Siva’s direction, Bharath Ane Nenu, have been acquired by popular music label Lahari Music. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for the movie and fans are hoping that he will recreate the magic he had created with Mahesh-Koratala’s Srimanthudu.
Meanwhile, Bharath Ane Nenu’s latest schedule is underway in Hyderabad. After wrapping up this schedule, the unit will move to Karaikudi and shoot until the 25th of month. A majority of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by the end of this schedule.
Kiara Advani is the leading lady in this movie, which is being produced by DVV Danayya. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot