Koaratala Siva is a star director and every producer is dying to sign him for their films. He did two films for Mythri Movie Makers in the form of Srimanthudu and Janatha Garage which were good hits at the box office.
But for his new film post Acharya, Siva has collaborated with other producers like Geetha Arts. So, this has irked Myrthi team is the talk. They wanted to make a film with Siva but instead, the director gave dates to Allu Arjun and this has created a bit of discomfort is the gossip in the film circles.
But Koratala Siva is very close to Mythri and has some good plans for making more films in their banner in the days to come. As the projects he is doing are hero-based, he is just changing teams and once he is done with Acharya and Bunny’s film, he will be back with Mythri for a big film. So, the popular production house getting upset with the star director is just false.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood