Koaratala Siva is a star director and every producer is dying to sign him for their films. He did two films for Mythri Movie Makers in the form of Srimanthudu and Janatha Garage which were good hits at the box office.
But for his new film post Acharya, Siva has collaborated with other producers like Geetha Arts. So, this has irked Myrthi team is the talk. They wanted to make a film with Siva but instead, the director gave dates to Allu Arjun and this has created a bit of discomfort is the gossip in the film circles.
But Koratala Siva is very close to Mythri and has some good plans for making more films in their banner in the days to come. As the projects he is doing are hero-based, he is just changing teams and once he is done with Acharya and Bunny’s film, he will be back with Mythri for a big film. So, the popular production house getting upset with the star director is just false.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate