Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has become a proud father to a baby boy. Vijay’s wife Aishwarya delivered the baby earlier today in Chennai. The couple is elated with the arrival of the new bundle of joy. The director’s PR team made an official announcement in this regard.
Vijay married Aishwarya in a private ceremony in July, 2019. The director was first married to popular young heroine Amala Paul. However, their marriage had ended in a divorce a couple of years ago. Vijay is currently helming the prestigious biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa. Titled Thalaivi, the film is being produced by Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May