Popular Tamil director AL Vijay has become a proud father to a baby boy. Vijay’s wife Aishwarya delivered the baby earlier today in Chennai. The couple is elated with the arrival of the new bundle of joy. The director’s PR team made an official announcement in this regard.
Vijay married Aishwarya in a private ceremony in July, 2019. The director was first married to popular young heroine Amala Paul. However, their marriage had ended in a divorce a couple of years ago. Vijay is currently helming the prestigious biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa. Titled Thalaivi, the film is being produced by Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film