Divyadarshini, one of the most popular television personalities in Tamil Nadu, is all set to make her debut in Telugu soon. The actress has been roped in to play a key role in Akash Puri’s upcoming film, Romantic, and she recently wrapped up the first schedule in Goa.
Incidentally, Puri Connects, the talent management agency which is being run by Charmee and Puri have been managing Divyadarshini’s work, and now Puri is introducing her through his son’s film.
Directed by Anil Paduri, the film also stars Ketika Sharma, Mandira Bedi in important roles. Puri Jagannadh has written the story, screenplay and dialogues of this film.
So happpy to finish the first schedule of #Romantic movie with my sweetheart Hero @ActorAkashPuri 😍 fun working… Thnks for the love n respect dear team n spl Thnks @purijagan sir 🙏 for trustin me n @Charmmeofficial darling n director @anilpaduri garu 🙏🙏 @PuriConnects #Goa pic.twitter.com/Uk3xpS2MyH
— DD Neelakandan (@DhivyaDharshini) March 24, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date