Several film stars too are testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. The latest actor to join the list of COVID-19 positive cases is popular Tollywood-Bollywood hero Harshavardhan Rane. The actor himself revealed the news on Twitter.
Harsha took to Twitter and told his fans that he had fever and stomach pain and went to the hospital. They informed him that it could be a viral fever, but still conducted a COVID-19 test. To his surprise, Harsha turned COVID-19 positive and he has been under home quarantine since then.
Harsha has acted in movies such as Avunu, Prema Ishq Kaadhal, Maaya and Fidaa in Tollywood and Sanam Teri Kasam, Paltan and Haseen Dilruba in Bollywood.
Tested Corona Positive pic.twitter.com/nlXa7IAc3w
— Harshvardhan Rane (@harsha_actor) October 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam