Several film stars too are testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. The latest actor to join the list of COVID-19 positive cases is popular Tollywood-Bollywood hero Harshavardhan Rane. The actor himself revealed the news on Twitter.
Harsha took to Twitter and told his fans that he had fever and stomach pain and went to the hospital. They informed him that it could be a viral fever, but still conducted a COVID-19 test. To his surprise, Harsha turned COVID-19 positive and he has been under home quarantine since then.
Harsha has acted in movies such as Avunu, Prema Ishq Kaadhal, Maaya and Fidaa in Tollywood and Sanam Teri Kasam, Paltan and Haseen Dilruba in Bollywood.
Tested Corona Positive pic.twitter.com/nlXa7IAc3w
— Harshvardhan Rane (@harsha_actor) October 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity