Noted TV hostess Varshini Sounderajan of Jabardasth, Dhee and Pataas fame is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with back-to-back movies. The actress has been chosen by filmmaker Gunasekhar for a key role in his ongoing mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam.
Varshini was roped in for the role in summer this year. She has already begun shooting for her role. The young beauty is quite excited about sharing screen space with the film’s leading lady Samantha in such a prestigious pan-India project.
Apart from Shaakuntalam, Varshini will also be seen as hero Sumanth’s wife in the upcoming romantic drama, Malli Modalaindi. Varshini made her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja, Priyamani’s Shambo Siva Shambo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?