Noted TV hostess Varshini Sounderajan of Jabardasth, Dhee and Pataas fame is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with back-to-back movies. The actress has been chosen by filmmaker Gunasekhar for a key role in his ongoing mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam.
Varshini was roped in for the role in summer this year. She has already begun shooting for her role. The young beauty is quite excited about sharing screen space with the film’s leading lady Samantha in such a prestigious pan-India project.
Apart from Shaakuntalam, Varshini will also be seen as hero Sumanth’s wife in the upcoming romantic drama, Malli Modalaindi. Varshini made her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja, Priyamani’s Shambo Siva Shambo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Nene Vasthunna – Half baked psychological thriller
- Allu Sirish’s Urvashivo Rakshavivo teaser promises a solid romantic entertainer
- Talasani Srinivasa Yadav meets and consoles Mahesh Babu’s family
- Latest: Saakini Daakini seals its OTT release date
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Month Of Madhu teaser looks interesting