Nirvana Cinemas is one of the most successful distribution houses in the US. Arjun Reddy, Mahanati, Awe and the recent Sammohanam are some of the hit films distributed by Nirvana Cinemas. After co-producing Taapsee’s Anando Brahma last year, Nirvana Cinemas is now venturing into independent film production.
Nirvana Cinemas’ production number one will feature young Mega actress Niharika Konidela as the female lead. The film will be launched at Ramanaidu Studios tomorrow (June 23) at 8 am.
Noted stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay is the film’s hero. Praneeth Brahmandapally, the director of Niharika’s hit web-series Muddapappu Avakai, is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh