Nirvana Cinemas is one of the most successful distribution houses in the US. Arjun Reddy, Mahanati, Awe and the recent Sammohanam are some of the hit films distributed by Nirvana Cinemas. After co-producing Taapsee’s Anando Brahma last year, Nirvana Cinemas is now venturing into independent film production.
Nirvana Cinemas’ production number one will feature young Mega actress Niharika Konidela as the female lead. The film will be launched at Ramanaidu Studios tomorrow (June 23) at 8 am.
Noted stunt choreographer Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay is the film’s hero. Praneeth Brahmandapally, the director of Niharika’s hit web-series Muddapappu Avakai, is directing the movie.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018