Few days ago, Pratyusha, a young girl hailing from Hyderabad, who was tortured by her stepmother, was rescued by a child right activists body. Aged 19, she was allegedly found with many bruises all over her body. The teenager informed the police that she was mercilessly tortured by her father and the stepmother. She is now currently getting treated in a private hospital.
This horrifying news has moved the entire state. Feeling sympathy for this young girl, Tollywood artist Posaani Krishna Murali has come forward with tenderness to look after the girl who was in a distressing period in her life. Speaking to the media, Posaani said that he was deeply moved by the situation of the girl and promised that he will look after her well being till she gets married.
He also added that if he had given the chance to adjudicate this case, he would sentence capital punishment for both the ruthless parents. In the meantime, the girl is slowly recovering from the trauma.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani