Actor Posani Krishna Murali has been a loyal supporter of Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ever since the latter had launched YSRCP.
Finally, after all these years, Posani has been rewarded for his loyalty by YS Jagan. Last year, the AP government had announced Posani as the Chairman of AP Film Development Corporation. Today, Posani had assumed office in the NT Ramarao Administrative Block in Vijayawada.
On this occasion, the actor thanked CM YS Jagan for entrusting him with such a huge responsibility and vowed to strive hard for the welfare of cinema in the state. Posani was last seen in HIT 2. He will next be seen in Sandalwood star Upendra’s gangster drama, Kabzaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food