Senior character artiste Posani Krishna Murali and all his family members have tested positive for COVID-19. The entire family has been admitted to AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Revealing the news himself, Posani apologized to all the filmmakers who have signed him up for their projects.
In a personal note, Posani said that the shooting for several movies, including two big projects, will be stalled due to his absence and apologized to the directors, producers and co-actors for the inconvenience. He further hoped that he will recover soon by god’s grace and people’s blessings and resume shootings at the earliest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts