The governments of both the Telugu states have given permissions for cinema halls to open with 50% occupancy but no movies have announced their release dates in the last few days.
The lockdown has been lifted but things are not that safe for Tollywood producers as per the situation. They do not want to panic and release their films in a hurry.
They have issues with the theatres and also with the safety of the public who might not turn up due to the Corona scare. Only when things would be safe, the producers have decided to release their films.
They are also not in a hurry to release their films on OTT and are only waiting for things to be safe proving that they do not want to take any risk at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version