Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is continuing its solid run in B and C centres. The film is doing a superb business in B and C centres, areas that are traditionally kind to Ravi Teja and his movies. The film is pulling in record revenues in Ravi Teja’s career.
The movie may comfortably break even in a week or two, even though Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ is getting ready for a release next week. The film’s heroines are Hansika and Regina in a smaller role. Bobby has directed the movie.
Ravi Teja on the other hand is delighted with the performance of ‘Power’ and so is producer Rockline Venkatesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?