The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has crossed 5 crores share in the Nizam area. Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings.
KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project, which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race