The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has crossed 5 crores share in the Nizam area. Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings.
KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project, which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend