The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has collected close to 5 crores on the opening day in both Andhra and Telangana.
Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings. KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies