The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has collected close to 5 crores on the opening day in both Andhra and Telangana.
Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings. KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes