The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has collected close to 5 crores on the opening day in both Andhra and Telangana.
Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings. KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states