After acting in his first three films that ran to modest success, all it took Pawan Kalyan to rule the hearts of Mega fans was just one film, the classic love story Tholi Prema. Released on this date in 1998, Tholi Prema not only became a historic success but it also gave Pawan a huge fan following among the youths.
Today, Tholi Prema turned 18 and Power Star fans are celebrating it by trending “#18YearsOfClassicTHOLIPREMA” hashtag on social media. The film, directed by Karunakaran, even went on to win the National Award for Best Regional Film in Telugu.
Tholi Prema stars Keerthi Reddy as the heroine and the film’s super hit songs are still cherished by music lovers.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love