It is a known fact that Balakrishna has agreed to do a film with Boyapati Sreenu and the project will kick-start in mid-2019. The script work is currently on and the latest we hear is that M Ratnam is working on the storyline.
The news is that the film will have a political backdrop with many satires. The makers are in plans to make the story in such a way that it helps Balayya in his political journey.
Sources reveal that a powerful character is being written for Balayya where he will be showcased on a mass angle completely. The combo of Boyapati and Balayya is a hit one and we need to see what kind of content they will come out this time around.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?