Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, one of the most reclusive stars in Telugu film industry, created a sensation when he finally came out of his groove and joined the world of social media exactly a year ago. On January 1st last year, Pawan Kalyan joined Twitter and tweeted, “Wishing you all a very Happy New Year ! Peace and Good Health.”
In this one year, Pawan mostly used Twitter as a medium to express his political views and even thrilled his fans when he posted a couple of photographs of him farming. The charismatic star has nearly 7.5 lakh followers on Twitter, even though he follows no one.
Pawan Kalyan’s next, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, will resume its Hyderabad schedule in a few days.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor