After registering average collections in the weekend, new releases Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham and Maari 2 have slowed down a bit. With no major releases this weekend and with the Christmas and New Year holiday advantage, all the three movies will try to collect as much as possible.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 2.30 lakhs, taking its latest total to Rs 27 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 3.90 lakh share, ending up with a 4-day share of Rs 25.80 lakhs.
Maari 2 collected Rs 1.04 lakh share and the film’s 4-day share is Rs 6.32 lakhs. Maari 2 also collected a 4-day share of Rs 3.72 lakhs and Rs 8.63 lakhs in West Godavari and East Godavari respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Teja’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?