After registering average collections in the weekend, new releases Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham and Maari 2 have slowed down a bit. With no major releases this weekend and with the Christmas and New Year holiday advantage, all the three movies will try to collect as much as possible.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 2.30 lakhs, taking its latest total to Rs 27 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 3.90 lakh share, ending up with a 4-day share of Rs 25.80 lakhs.
Maari 2 collected Rs 1.04 lakh share and the film’s 4-day share is Rs 6.32 lakhs. Maari 2 also collected a 4-day share of Rs 3.72 lakhs and Rs 8.63 lakhs in West Godavari and East Godavari respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next to be unveiled soon
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details