After registering average collections in the weekend, new releases Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham and Maari 2 have slowed down a bit. With no major releases this weekend and with the Christmas and New Year holiday advantage, all the three movies will try to collect as much as possible.
In Krishna district, on Monday, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 2.30 lakhs, taking its latest total to Rs 27 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 3.90 lakh share, ending up with a 4-day share of Rs 25.80 lakhs.
Maari 2 collected Rs 1.04 lakh share and the film’s 4-day share is Rs 6.32 lakhs. Maari 2 also collected a 4-day share of Rs 3.72 lakhs and Rs 8.63 lakhs in West Godavari and East Godavari respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song