By now, everyone knows that Prabhas will be doing a big project in the form of Adipurush that will be directed by On Raut of Tanhaji fame. The makers announced that the film will release in 2022.
This has created a new doubt among his fans as Prabhas already has two films to complete before doing this film. But we have come to know that the film will be shot in just 60 days straight.
The makers have planned things in such a way that Prabhas and his scenes will be shot first and then the others will be brought and their scenes will be canned later.
As the film is based on epic Ramayana, most the film will be shot indoors and that too on green mat. That is the reason the film will be wrapped up in record time and will release in 2022 only.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood