Star hero Prabhas is currently shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Salaar, in Godavarikhani coal mines in Telangana. The shooting kick-started last weekend and it will continue for another 10 days. Meanwhile, yet another high-profile pan-Indian project featuring Prabhas, Adipurush, went on floors in Mumbai yesterday.
According to the latest updates, Prabhas has allotted 15 days each in a month for Salaar and Adipurush respectively. Soon after wrapping up Salaar’s first schedule, Prabhas will be flying to Mumbai to commence Adipurush’s shoot. While Salaar will hit screens in the second half of 2021, Adipurush is slated to release in cinemas on 11th August next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?