Multiple reliable sources claim that pan-India superstar Prabhas will join the sets of Radhe Shyam this month and wrap up the entire shoot in a single schedule.
The latest news is that Prabhas has dedicated all of July for Salaar shoot. He has allotted 30 days for the project and will commence shooting right at the start of the month.
A sizeable talkie portion featuring Prabhas will be shot in this schedule and the rest of star cast is also expected to join him.
The macho actor will then be kick starting Adipurush from August this year. He will be joining the unit in Mumbai and shoot for his portion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show