Multiple reliable sources claim that pan-India superstar Prabhas will join the sets of Radhe Shyam this month and wrap up the entire shoot in a single schedule.
The latest news is that Prabhas has dedicated all of July for Salaar shoot. He has allotted 30 days for the project and will commence shooting right at the start of the month.
A sizeable talkie portion featuring Prabhas will be shot in this schedule and the rest of star cast is also expected to join him.
The macho actor will then be kick starting Adipurush from August this year. He will be joining the unit in Mumbai and shoot for his portion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3