Chiranjeevi’s Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari completed 30 years recently and it was celebrated b fans in a very big way. Producer Ashwini Dutt also said in many interviews that he has plans to do a sequel and work is on.
From the past few days, crazy rumors are going on that the Prabhas film with Nag Ashwin is nothing but the sequel to Jagadeka Veeru. Though this is mere speculation, social media is talking about it a lot.
Nag Ashwin film is a science fiction project and also has time travel. If this news is true, we need to see how the story will be linked to Jagdeka Veerudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part