Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Tollywood star Prabhas’ popularity witnessed a sky-high rise across the country. Especially, Prabhas’ North Indian fans are having a gala time, watching his dubbed movies on TV and on YouTube during this lockdown.
And the BARC ratings for the week starting from April 25th to May 1st reiterate Prabhas’ unbeatable dominance in North India, even beating other leading Bollywood stars. The Hindi version of Prabhas’ Saaho, which was aired on &Pictures, clocked a massive 83.34 lakh impressions. On the other hand, Baahubali The Beginning’s Hindi version clocked 73.89 lakh impressions on Sony Max.
For comparison, Rajinikanth’s Darbar’s Hindi dubbed version was telecast on Star Gold and it clocked 71.90 lakh impressions. Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar’s Housefull 4 and Amitabh Bachchan’s Sooryavansham clocked 60.18 lakhs and 47.73 lakh impressions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya clears the air on Pushpa
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine