Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Tollywood star Prabhas’ popularity witnessed a sky-high rise across the country. Especially, Prabhas’ North Indian fans are having a gala time, watching his dubbed movies on TV and on YouTube during this lockdown.
And the BARC ratings for the week starting from April 25th to May 1st reiterate Prabhas’ unbeatable dominance in North India, even beating other leading Bollywood stars. The Hindi version of Prabhas’ Saaho, which was aired on &Pictures, clocked a massive 83.34 lakh impressions. On the other hand, Baahubali The Beginning’s Hindi version clocked 73.89 lakh impressions on Sony Max.
For comparison, Rajinikanth’s Darbar’s Hindi dubbed version was telecast on Star Gold and it clocked 71.90 lakh impressions. Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar’s Housefull 4 and Amitabh Bachchan’s Sooryavansham clocked 60.18 lakhs and 47.73 lakh impressions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic