Pan-Indian hero Prabhas has four prestigious projects in his kitty and stakes are high on each and every project. Especially, all eyes are on Prabhas’ next release, Radhe Shyam. This period romantic drama has been in the making for a long time and expectations among fans are scaling new heights with each passing day.
Team Radhe Shyam had earlier planned to release the film’s teaser for Sankranthi. However, the latest buzz reveals that Prabhas wasn’t too impressed with the teaser cut and suggested changes. This resulted in the delay in the teaser launch.
Apparently, a new teaser is being readied currently and Prabhas is taking all the care to ensure that the teaser creates a maximum impact upon its release. If things fall into place as expected, the teaser will be out on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. Radhe Shyam has Pooja Hegde playing Prabhas’ love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?