Pan-Indian hero Prabhas has four prestigious projects in his kitty and stakes are high on each and every project. Especially, all eyes are on Prabhas’ next release, Radhe Shyam. This period romantic drama has been in the making for a long time and expectations among fans are scaling new heights with each passing day.
Team Radhe Shyam had earlier planned to release the film’s teaser for Sankranthi. However, the latest buzz reveals that Prabhas wasn’t too impressed with the teaser cut and suggested changes. This resulted in the delay in the teaser launch.
Apparently, a new teaser is being readied currently and Prabhas is taking all the care to ensure that the teaser creates a maximum impact upon its release. If things fall into place as expected, the teaser will be out on February 14, as a Valentine’s Day treat. Radhe Shyam has Pooja Hegde playing Prabhas’ love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar