The candle light vigil will be held on February 1st, at Necklace Road. Fans of both heroes are expected to participate in the event in a big way.
Meanwhile, tributes for Dr. ANR are continuing even now. The veteran actor passed away last week, after a brief battle with cancer. ANR’s last speech, recorded at a private family event on the occasion of his 90th birthday, might be released to the general public by the Akkineni Family.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style