The candle light vigil will be held on February 1st, at Necklace Road. Fans of both heroes are expected to participate in the event in a big way.
Meanwhile, tributes for Dr. ANR are continuing even now. The veteran actor passed away last week, after a brief battle with cancer. ANR’s last speech, recorded at a private family event on the occasion of his 90th birthday, might be released to the general public by the Akkineni Family.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut