Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Prabhas’ popularity increased by leaps and bounds across the country. His next film, Saaho, was a big hit in Hindi. Even the upcoming Radhe Shyam and the recently announced magnum opus, Adipurush, are being eagerly awaited by fans all over.
Now, Adipurush’s director Om Raut’s latest statement has taken the hype around Prabhas’ stardom to an all-time high. “As the biggest star in our country, he adds to the commercial value of the film. He has a great combination of calmness and aggression,” Om Raut said in a latest interview.
The Tanhaji director also said that Prabhas has already begun prepping for his role and is currently working on his physique to play Lord Ram in Adipurush. The actor will also train under Archery experts soon, the director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy