Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Prabhas’ popularity increased by leaps and bounds across the country. His next film, Saaho, was a big hit in Hindi. Even the upcoming Radhe Shyam and the recently announced magnum opus, Adipurush, are being eagerly awaited by fans all over.
Now, Adipurush’s director Om Raut’s latest statement has taken the hype around Prabhas’ stardom to an all-time high. “As the biggest star in our country, he adds to the commercial value of the film. He has a great combination of calmness and aggression,” Om Raut said in a latest interview.
The Tanhaji director also said that Prabhas has already begun prepping for his role and is currently working on his physique to play Lord Ram in Adipurush. The actor will also train under Archery experts soon, the director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death