One of leading Tollywood stars, Prabhas, has been chosen as Hyderabad Times Forever Desirable for the year 2020. The macho hunk, with an enviable pan-India fan base, has been the unanimous choice to be placed in the list this time around. The actor currently has 4 highly-anticipated pan-India films that are under various stages of production.
The Hyderabad Times had created the ‘Forever Desirable’ list a few years ago. Stars who make it to the list don’t feature in the Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Men list. In the past, star heroes Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna and Venkatesh were included in this elite club. And it was Mahesh Babu who was last year’s Forever Desirable Man.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?