The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam is expected to resume very soon. On the other hand, the star hero’s highly-anticipated 21st film under young filmmaker Nag Ashwin’s direction was announced a couple of months ago.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas has already kick-started work on this mega-budget movie. Reportedly, Prabhas and director Nag Ashwin are regularly participating in the workshops and are working on the character and dialogue modulation.
Touted as a sci-fi thriller, this as-yet-untitled film has Deepika Padukone as the female lead. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling the project, which is expected to go to sets by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death