The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam is expected to resume very soon. On the other hand, the star hero’s highly-anticipated 21st film under young filmmaker Nag Ashwin’s direction was announced a couple of months ago.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas has already kick-started work on this mega-budget movie. Reportedly, Prabhas and director Nag Ashwin are regularly participating in the workshops and are working on the character and dialogue modulation.
Touted as a sci-fi thriller, this as-yet-untitled film has Deepika Padukone as the female lead. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling the project, which is expected to go to sets by this year-end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy