It is known that Prabhas is collaborating with Prashanth Neel of KGF fame for ‘Salaar’ which commenced shoot earlier this year. The film’s shoot is being delayed due to Covid second wave.
Going into the story, Prabhas is apparently playing a dual role in Salaar. He will be playing a father and son in the big-budget actioner. Prashanth Neel has designed both these characters with utmost care and he wants Prabhas to portray both of them.
Prabhas is no stranger to playing dual role and the last he emulated this feat was for the mighty Baahubali duology. Reports suggest he might be doing the same for Salaar now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona