After a long gap, Prabhas returned to the sets of his upcoming film in Radha Krishna’s direction earlier this year, and the latest updates from the sets of the film are turning into a delight to the actor’s fans. The third schedule of the film, which began recently in Hyderabad, has been wrapped up and the whole unit is said to be quite happy about the output.
The film, which is being touted as a unique love story, has Prabhas and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and Radha Krishna stated that their chemistry is going to be a major highlight in the film. “Wrapped up the 3rd schedule yesterday. The massive sets by production designer Ravinder reddy were amazing captured by cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa!! It was a delight to watch our super cool darling Prabhas and ultra cute Pooja hedge’s working chemistry,” Radha Krishna said.
Amit Trivedi is scoring the music for this film and Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon. The film is being produced under UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date