Pan-India stars Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated vintage romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, has wrapped up its shoot recently. The film is gearing up for its theatrical release on January 14. The film has been in the making for over 2 years, and fans’ expectations are sky-high on this pan-India biggie.
Meanwhile, the latest updates reveal that Radhe Shyam’s makers recently watched the film’s rough cut and were thrilled to see the solid chemistry between Prabhas and Pooja. Radhe Shyam is an intense love story, and Prabhas and Pooja are said to have created magic with their romance. Fans will have to wait until next Sankranthi to watch their sizzling chemistry in theaters.
Directed by Radha Krishna Kumar and produced under UV Creations, Gopikrishna Movies and T-Series banners, the film will be releasing in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?