Soon after the shootings resumed in June, the makers of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, resumed the film’s talkie part in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The team had shot for a few days and wrapped up the entire talkie part.
According to the latest updates, both Prabhas and Pooja Hegde will be returning to Radhe Shyam’s sets in Hyderabad on July 22. Apparently, the unit will be canning the pending song on the lead actors and the entire shooting formalities will be completed by this month end. Even the post-production work for the portions that have been shot so far is nearing completion.
Once the final schedule is wrapped up, Radhe Shyam’s makers are expected to announce the film’s release date. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced under UV Creations, T-Series and Gopikrishna Movies banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor
- Pic Talk: Superstar back in action for a commercial
- Nandamuri Balakrishna watches Bimbisara, appreciates the team