All eyes are on Salaar, the pan-India gangster drama featuring Prabhas under Prashanth Neel’s direction. The film will be going on floors in the third week of January, after Sankranthi holidays. The makers are currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhas and Prashanth Neel have decided to wrap up Salaar’s shoot in just 4 months, a feat unprecedented for any star hero in Telugu in recent times. The film will be ready for a huge release across India during the Dasara festive season.
KGF producer Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this mammoth project. Bollywood actress Disha Patani is said to be one of the two female leads in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post