All eyes are on Salaar, the pan-India gangster drama featuring Prabhas under Prashanth Neel’s direction. The film will be going on floors in the third week of January, after Sankranthi holidays. The makers are currently busy with the pre-production formalities.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhas and Prashanth Neel have decided to wrap up Salaar’s shoot in just 4 months, a feat unprecedented for any star hero in Telugu in recent times. The film will be ready for a huge release across India during the Dasara festive season.
KGF producer Vijay Kiragandur is bankrolling this mammoth project. Bollywood actress Disha Patani is said to be one of the two female leads in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans